Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Favorite Drinks

I have a new favorite drink. Well, it's not really new but I have been obsessed with it for the past few months, so it's my new favorite drink. Obviously, it is from Starbucks. Can you guess what it is??

OK. Fine. I'll just tell you.

Vanilla Rooibos Tea. Mmmmmmm.

And the best part is that I just keep buying tins of it, so I don't have to always run out to Starbucks to get it. Don't get me wrong, I still require my daily dose of espresso in the form of a grande nonfat one splenda latte, but I can drink vanilla rooibos all day long.

And I do.

What's your drink this winter?


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try that tea. It sounds good. But when I go to Starbucks, I have a more complicated order:

    "Tall, Sugar-free, nonfat latte in a grande cup, 5 splendas, extra pump of the sugar free syrup, extra hot, whipped cream up to the top and a teeny bit of caramel sauce on the whipped cream."

    Yes, I often have to repeat this order. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete