Monday, March 15, 2010

New Favorite Song

This is Emily's new favorite song..... RUDE BOY.

Inappropriate as usual. There are not very many appropriate songs on the radio these days.

A few weeks ago Emily and I were in the car and she said, "Oh my god, I love Rihana's new song!"

Not hearing it yet, I didn't know it was about to play on the radio.

I said, "Oh yeah, I wanna hear that CD. I heard she wrote it about Chris Brown and her new boyfriend. What's the album called?"

Suddenly the most inappropriate song that my daughter could ever sing along to came on the radio and she answered, "Rated R."

"Hmm..." was all I could think of as a response.




But I must admit... I do like that song.




1 comment:

  1. I think it's time to buy some uncle moishe cd's to listen to in the car.

    just out of curiosity, have you asked emily what she thinks this song is talking abt?

    ReplyDelete