Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So Sorry

I must apologize for not writing a blog yesterday. I was very busy.

After taking the kids to school, I had to go to Bloomingdale's to look for something colorful to wear. Something unlike the typical all black outfits I am known to wear. I also had to get my hair blown straight, where I think I might have been exposed to swine flu... Jackie wasn't looking so great today... she looked tired, lots of coughing, pale, was out sick all last week.

Anyway, like I said busy. I can't tell you why. Not yet at least. I promised my friend/blogger Orah that I would not breathe a word of it to anyone. By the way, those of you who I told, please don't write where I'm going in the comments. Thanks :) !

I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about it...... I promised Orah I'd let her blog it first. But you know, the second after she posts I'll be posting mine.....

Oh and just so we all know, the purple top that I made time to buy instead of running or going to the grocery store or doing laundry or a million other things. I really like it, but I've decided not to wear it. I like the green sweater I have in my closet much better.

Typical.

4 comments:

  1. I am glad I am not the only one who buys something and then decides to wear something I already have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok..i checked orah's blog like, five times today and nada! so spill already......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Rayli, I just posted - so you may follow suit. And thanks for waiting. I think I have the flu BTW.

    ReplyDelete