Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This One's For The Guys.....

Did any of you watch David Letterman last night? It was a rerun but a good one. I actually wanted the husband to see it but he was already asleep, so I taped it for him. Yes, you heard me.... I TAPED IT for him. I might be the only person in this world that still uses a VCR and LIKES it. I also don't have DVR, so maybe I would trash the VCR if it wasn't my only way to watch the shows I missed. Also, tapes don't scratch or skip. They get a little snowy after a while, but come on nothing's perfect.

Anyway, it was the one with Jonah Hill and the Baseball Stance Guy.

I've never seen any of his movies, but I thought this interview with Jonah Hill was pretty funny. So, if you have time to watch.... here you go.






Also, I am not a big baseball fan but I thought this was pretty entertaining... Those of you that are might enjoy this.... The Baseball Stance Guy.


1 comment:

  1. OMG - I thought I was the ONLY one who still had a VCR and no DVR! Oh Rayli, I am so happy to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete