Thursday, October 14, 2010

Not Sure I Wanna Tell

I found a new blog with a million great ideas for making cakes and cupcakes and cookies even cuter! She has great ideas, and I think I am going to have to copy a bunch of them.

But you know when you find something really cute and you wanna use it for a while before you let everyone know your secret???

Adina, don't worry I will definitely share the link with you.

Ok fine, I will share the link with everyone...

the blog is called i am baker. She makes really cute desserts AND shares recipes. See why I didn't wanna share?!

Anyway, enjoy it. And if you make any of her stuff let me know.


Ok, who watched Oprah yesterday? Loved it. It was so hilarious. And you know, I kinda liked Dr. Phil on the show. I guess he's not as big of an idiot as I thought. And Dr. Oz, like him too. Anyway, the questions and answers were really fun to watch... especially with Jon, who will probably not admit it but he LIKED watching OPRAH!

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look for your blog. very nice! Also, the Candyland rainbow cake and the Memory cookies on I am baker are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you knew i was totally gonna make you tell me... :)

    ReplyDelete