So after a grueling 3 days of doing nothing but staring at Jessica's hair and laundry, I was so so excited to get my first and second blog awards!!!!!
The first one I got is from Sara at Dovi's Life. Thanks Sara! You totally made my day!
OK, Here are the rules:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award. (that's sara, above)
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Well, that seems easy enough. I will gladly pass this award on...
Although I am kind of new to the blog world (I've only been doing this since May) there are a few blogs that I look forward to reading every day...
You guys are awesome. You always have
something funny or helpful to say!
My second award was from Chell at Nicely
Composed. Thanks! I was really really
happy when I found my name on your list!
Again, there are rules for getting this award, and here they are...
* I must present this award to 7 others,
who's blogs I find brilliant in content
and/or design, or those that have
*I must tell those 7 people that they
have been awarded Honest Scrap, and
inform them of these guidelines.
*I must share "10 honest things" about
These are the blogs that I love to read
for telling it how it is, and not
sugar-coating it. For teaching me new
things and making me laugh....
Here goes.... 10 Honest Things
1. I am a night owl. I stay up very
late. In fact, most of my blog posts
are written well after midnight.
2. I am pretty much attached to my
computer.... I love facebook and
reading blogs. I check my emails on
my cell phone every hour.
3. I love my car. Ford expedition EL.
Black. It is big and comfortable, but
gets awful mileage. :(
4. My kids are awesome. And I will
do anything for them. Anything.
I love going to the movies and out
for drinks with my husband and
friends... Anyone wanna babysit?
5. I wear black way too often.
6. I love to bake. I especially love
decorating cakes. I have been
working with fondant lately! So fun!
7. I like when my kids' friends hang
out at our house. I like hanging with
them, and I like that they want me to.
8. I like to have my whole family
(49 including babies and cousins) over
for dinner, but I usually get very
overwhelmed, and therefore only do it
a few times a year.
9. I really want to work when all my
kids are in school full time, but I'm not
sure what I want to do.
10. I love to get pedicures and my hair
blown straight, but I am usually too
busy.... sob :(