Monday, March 22, 2010

A Little Too Much TV?

One more week till I go on vacay with my family, my youngest sis, my cousin, and my parents. The hotel looks amazing. I am so excited! I cannot wait to be able to relax... God knows I need to.


I took a nap yesterday. Who naps on a sunday? That's how exhausted I was. Jon just moved offices and was there most of the day, while I dragged the kids around to birthday parties and back to back basketball games and my MIL's school play (she's a principal)



Although I have been staying up really late renting movies on demand. A girl needs her tv. I should have a movie day again while I'm packing this week.... Is the Blind Side on demand yet? Or I could watch the Hurt Locker or the Informant.... Last night I watched Inglourious Basterds. Crazy movie. Really good though.

Have any of you been watching the Amazing Race? Jeff and Jordan from Big Brother were on it (they got eliminated last night). I mean they are cute and all, but definitely not the smartest couple in the world. I mean they are so freaking slow! It's a race, that means you are supposed to do things quickly!!! It was so frustrating watching them! I am very impressed with the police officer guys coming in first place for the third week. And surprisingly the old guy and his daughter are still keeping up with everyone. After watching him fix his car with duct tape I decided that I should keep a roll of it in my car at all times. You never know. Duct tape really can fix everything. Caite is a total brat and a trashy idiot. Brent should break up with her.

I also watched Undercover Boss last night which I totally loved. I think that is a great idea for a tv show... especially for reality tv lovers like me. Even Jon liked it. And he really hates all the tv shows I watch (Project Runway, Survivor, Biggest Loser).

Oh just thought of one more that I watched recently... the Jessica Simpson one... The Price Of Beauty. She is pretty dumb but I liked watching her show. I must not be very picky.

Oh wait, 2 more... I also love American Pickers and Pawn Stars.

God, no wonder I'm so tired. I've been staying up late watching way too many stupid tv shows!


Well, I'm calling them stupid, but I really like them...

Good thing there's a Starbucks on every corner... I could not live without caffeine.


2 comments:

  1. I, too, can not live without my coffee. I am not a reality TV girl, but your descriptions crack me up, so I may just have to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did u notice when the Jes Simpson show was on (about PRICE of focusing on beauty and vanity) there was a commercial to sell "J Simpson beauty products" ? She is dumb.

    ReplyDelete